That Side is a level 60 dungeon located in Ardenveld. This guide will give you a summary of the important things you need to know in the Ta side dungeon, and is intended for players who complete it on normal, heroic, or epoch difficulty. We'll provide the necessary information for your role for each of the 4 bosses in "That Side" and highlight a couple of the most dangerous thrash mobs in the dungeon.
Dungeon Reinforcements for the Night Folk Covenant "That Side"
In the "That Side" dungeon, you may come across ghost urns. They are found in certain locations, both in the ring area and in various wings.
Clicking on an urn triggers a spell that is interrupted when you take damage. If you complete the cast, the urn will cast a Phantom Urn, stunning all enemies within 30 meters for 10 seconds!
That Side Dungeon Diagram
The "That Side" dungeon layout allows you to choose the order in which you pass the first three bosses. Each boss is in a separate wing connected by a ring. This tutorial will show you the order of the bosses in counterclockwise order.
Important trash mobs to mention in the ring
As you move between wings, you will encounter many different thrash. Here are the most important ones.
A resurrected warlord will periodically cast Immortal Fury, dealing 100% bonus damage and becoming unkillable. This buff needs to be dispelled, or the Tank needs to kite until the buff goes away.
Herald of Death casts a frontal blast called Spewing Darkness that throws players backwards. You can dodge this ability, it probably won't kill you unless you fall off the edge!
The most deadly mobs in this ring are the Enraged Spirit.
They take turns casting Fury Mask and Fury spells.
Fury Mask summons multiple Hellmages on top of random members of the group. These masks do nothing but apply AoE to a small area around them. They have very little health, but you don't need to kill them - just dodge, as they will disappear after their AoE cast.
Rage deals a lot of damage to the group for 6 seconds. Healers should be prepared for this.
Hakkar's Bosom Guide in "The Other Side"
- Thrash Hints for Hakkar.
- A loyal servant of the Atal'ai tribe makes nothing but a Betrayed Victim, a 7-second cast.
- If it is interrupted with a stun or discard, it will immediately start the spell again.
- If they succeed in completing a Betrayed Sacrifice cast, they will transform into a Son of Hakkar. They lock onto random players and deal a lot of AoE damage, leaving a howling area on the floor after death.
- It's much easier to kill on an Atal'ai Tribe Faithful Servant focus before they transform, using interruptions to prevent them from completing the cast.
The next deadly mob is the Herald of Death from the Atal'ai tribe.
Periodically, they will cast Blade Whirlwind, dealing very high damage to anyone in the area of effect.
Miles must flee or ambush the mob to avoid the damage.
When the Herald of Death from the Atal'ai tribe dies, it turns into an immune spirit that lives for about 12 seconds and chases the player.
That player just needs to run away!
Finally, players must save their interrupts for a few healing spells:
- Senior Priest of Atal'ai Tribe casts Renewal and Healing, which are better interrupted.
- Atal'ai Tribe Hudu Curser casts Wave of Healing, which should also be interrupted.
- Tips and Strategy on Hakkar Boss
- Hakkar the Soul Fresher is a DPS test fight. Make sure you have your kuldowns ready, and use Bloodlust / Heroism if they are available.
Hakkar will periodically summon Son of Hakkar during the fight.
These addicts will cast Blood Ring, dealing AoE damage while alive, increasing the damage each time it is applied.
They also bind to random players, after which it's best to kite them to the boss to make them easier to kill at the expense of the wedge.
When they die, they turn into a Spilled Essence for 20 seconds before coming back to life with full health.
The longer the fight lasts, the more Son of Hakkar you have to deal with during the fight!